It’s January so we’re doing a unit lesson on snow! Here are five great snow-crafts for your preschooler to do! They’re easy and the perfect to compliment any snow unit lesson for your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener. See our monthly Snow Unit agenda + lesson plans here, as well as the books-list I am using to teach our preschooler all about snow and the arctic world!
- Create a salt painted snowflake- We were inspired by this post for our painted snowflake.
- A magical watercolor snowflake. We used this blog post to learn how to make a magical watercolor snowflake.
- Make a mosaic snowflake. This is the blog post I used for inspiration.
- Let your kids draw or decorate a blank snowflake by using the template.
- Make a snowy landscape photo by using this blog for inspiration!
If you notice I use other people’s blogs for craft and art inspiration because I am not that crafty or artistic. It isn’t really my strong point + I don’t have time to come up with a million different craft ideas each week! So do yourself a favor and pin this post for a quick place to find a full week of snow crafts for your kiddo!
XOX – Please share and comment if you complete any of these crafts with your little!