A few friends have ask “if KiwiCo Crate is worth it?” And, my answer to them is YES! My daughter is 5 years old and she loves KiwiCo Crate. So Here is my honest Kiwi Crate Review.
We have a monthly subscription to Kiwi Crate Box that we pay for out of pocket. However, this post does contain my affiliate link to their box. As always, I only post affiliate links to products WE USE and LOVE!
At the end of this post I have a 30% off coupon if you are interested in subscribing to Kiwi Co!
What is KiwiCo Crate?
Kiwi Crate is a monthly subscription box that delivers hands on STEM-based projects for you and your children to complete. They have eight different lines to choose from and a variety of subscription lengths.
Here are the Kiwi Crate subscription boxes for young learners!
- Panda Crate: 0-24 months for early Exploring + Discover
- Koala Crate: Ages 2-4 for Playing + Learning
- Kiwi Crate: Ages 5-8 for science, art, and STEM! This is the crate we are subscribed too. My daughter is 5 and she can complete all the projects on her own.
- Atlas Crate: 6-11 for Geography and Culture exploration! We will subscribe to this box after our Kiwi Crate subscription expires this spring!
Here are Kiwi Crate subscription boxes for older learners!
- Doodle Crate: Ages 9-16+ for art and creativity. This box includes different art projects and techniques for your older learner to explore!
- Tinker Crate: Ages 9-16+ for science and engineering.
- Maker Crate: Ages 4-100 for makers and creatives. This is a monthly craft box with a variety of different crafting ideas + kits! This could also be a great gift idea for a creative adult in your life! I gifted it to my mom for her 53rd birthday!
- Eureka Crate: Ages 14-100 for STEM + engineering! This crate is for anyone who is interested in creating a fun / engaging engineering project! Such as lamps, pencil sharpeners, and more!
Why I Love KiwiCo Crate, as a busy mom!
First things first, I could probably do some research, buy the supplies, and make each project on my own. But, would I go to the trouble? Probably not. As a busy mom, I don’t have the time to look up each of these projects, learn how to make them, and then. teach my daughter how to finish them. With Kiwi Crate, the box arrives in the mail (which my daughter loves), we open it together, and I read out the instructions for her to complete each project. If she could read, she would be able to complete the box on her own.
Why my daughter loves KiwiCo Crate
My daughter loves walking to the mailbox and really enjoys getting her own mail. So walking to the mail box and finding her own special box is really exciting for her. She has found each project to be challenging but not too challenging that she couldn’t complete it. After each project, I can see in her face how she is proud of herself for completing the task. She also learns a lot through the boxes as they come with stories and lessons.
30% off coupon coupon for KiwiCo Crate!
If you use my affiliate link here, with the code LEARN30 you will get 30% off your subscription!